United International Trading Co. Ltd (hereinafter the "Company" or "we") which is a member of the United
International Trading Co. Ltd, is incorporated under the laws of Thailand with Registration
0205563019819 2020 having its registered office at Suite 99/238 Moo-9, Nong Prue, Chonburi, Thailand.
The Company is authorized as an International Business Company under the International Business
Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act.
The objects of the Company are all subject matters not forbidden by International Business Companies
(Amendment and Consolidation) Act in particular but not exclusively all commercial, financial, lending,
borrowing, trading, service activities and the participation in other enterprises as well as to provide
brokerage, training and managed account services in currencies, commodities, indexes, CFDs and leveraged
financial instruments.The Company is committed to combating money laundering.
All of the Company's employees are required to read and acknowledge the Anti-Money Laundering Manual of
the Company and shall at all times act under the 'Key Principles' set out therein.
- Take appropriate steps to protect the Company and its domain from any activities which involve money
laundering and terrorist financing.
- The Company must maintain and implement written policies and procedures with respect to combating
money laundering, a system of internal controls to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws
which shall be reviewed and monitor by a designated person and to take appropriate action, once
suspicious activity is detected, through the reporting of such transactions in line with the
guidelines set out by Global Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Comply with applicable anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations as
established by the Global Anti-Money Laundering guidelines.
- All business units of the Company shall follow the AML policies and procedures.
- Report all identified suspicious activities to the extent that it can do so under all applicable
foreign and domestic laws.
- Compliance with the Company's AML policies will be monitored through a combination of internal audit
and regulatory reviews of compliance with relevant anti-money laundering legislation and/or
- Retaining all the customer-related documents for a specified period.
- The Company does not offer services of opening anonymous accounts.
- Full cooperation with law enforcement and regulatory agencies to the extent that it can do so under
all applicable laws.
- Train staff on Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering policies and new AML laws and
For further AML enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]